International Women's Day Beauty Box - Try & Review

In conjunction with International Women's Day that falls on 8 March, Try & Review has very kindly shipped over a Beauty Box of lovely goodies early this month. 


I have tried and tested the following items for a few times over a duration of 2 weeks to give an accurate review. Here's my opinion:

Dove 1 Minute Super Conditioner Intense Repair


My new holy grail, the number 1 go-to conditioner! 
If you know me on a personal level, you would know that I have very fine and thin hair but I have an oily scalp, the worst combination ever. As my hair is not voluminous, I use hair fall control shampoo and this leads to dry and tangled ends even though I use daily wash-off conditioner. So, it's a wonder when Dove 1 Minute Super Conditioner Intense Repair left my hair soft and tangled free after just a few applications. Best of all, it's thick but not a weighty conditioner so it would not leave my hair flat like some others would. 

Dove Sulphate-Free Shower Foam Deep Moisture 


Luxurious Airy Foam, Gentle on the Skin! 
Totally in love with this light airy foam that gives me a luxurious feeling in the shower. This instant lather foam that is gentle on the skin glides on smoothly, leaving my skin soft, supple and moisturized. And it even has a lovely light scent, divine and yet not overpowering. 

Vichy Liftactiv Hyalu Mask


Smoother and firmer skin with Vichy Liftactiv! 
This fuss-free mask is really great to smooth out fine lines and plump up my skin moisture. Infused with 1% hyaluronic acid, Vichy Liftactiv Hyalu Mask leaves my skin feeling much smoother, firmer with a radiant glow just after 5 minutes of application. The best thing is I can just apply a layer of the mask on my face, leave it for 5 minutes and wipe off the excess product with a damp cotton pad. No face washing required after that :) 

Hope my reviews help you decide if these great products are suitable for you!

Comments

Popular Posts