Bell Hypoallergenic

Hailing from Poland, Bell Cosmetics bring hypoallergenic make up to a next level with their ophthalmologist and dermatologist approved besides wallet friendly make up products suitable for sensitive skin!

I have always had sensitive skin, so I tend to skimp on make up and use only mild skin care as not to irritate my skin. I have combination skin; oily on the T-zone and really dry on the cheeks, so searching for suitable make up is a tough chore.
Courtesy of Bells Cosmetics and Teeni Enterprise, I get to try out a whole range of hypoallergenic make up even suitable for highly sensitive skin! My prayers has been answered, thank God :) 

From left: Hypoallergenic Mat Lip Liquid No.2, Soft Colour Moisturizing Lipstick
I don't usually use lip color of any form as most tend to make my chapped lips look even flakier, but not these 2. Both the Lip Liquid and moisturizing lipstick glides on smoothly and effortlessly without any primer of lip balm. I prefer the Soft Colour Moisturizing Lipstick as the color sways more to the youthful side and it's quite light. 

From left: Hypoallergenic Illuminating Stick, Contour Stick, Creamy Rouge Glow Stick
You won't turn yourself into a raccoon even with 0 knowledge of make up with these Contour Stick and Illuminating Stick. The colors are quite light, which is what I prefer since I love the au naturel look. 

The wide diameter of the illuminating and glow stick is perfect as it allows easy application with just a swipe on the face but I would prefer the contouring stick to be thinner for easier application on the nose bridge. The Creamy Rouge Glow Stick is the perfect blusher for me as it's color look very natural on my fair skin. 

From left: Hypoallergenic Mat & Soft Make Up No.1, Mat & Smooth Make Up Base No.1 
Found my new holy grail!
Super lightweight foundation, although quite sheer but is perfect for me because it's like not wearing any make up at all. I detest the feeling of having a layer of make up cake on the face as it causes breakout half of the time.

From left: Hypoallergenic Nude Eye Shadow, Liquid Eye Concealer, Eye Brow Set
The Nude Eye Shadow No.1 palette is suitable for those who prefers nude and soft look, as the colors are fairly light as you can see from the 5 color swatches on my hand from the left. I did 3 layers on the eye shadow swatches so it's really very light, don't you agree?

The narrow brown swatches (2nd & 3rd from right) comes from the Eye Brow Set No.2. The 2 shades of light and dark brown comes with what seems like wax which is to help tame unruly flyaway eyebrows. Mine wasn't bushy so it's an easy victory.

The Liquid Concealer 01 Natural comes in a peach undertone and stays true to its name, giving me a natural look. I have a bad case of panda eyes, so this is a life-saver as the liquid concealer covers up nicely, even my large freckle!  

Hypoallergenic Thickening Mascara No.1
Another of my favorite from Bell Hypoallergenic's line of make up, the splendid Thickening Mascara!
Clump-free and easy to apply on the lashes with it's curved comb gives your eyes the instant perk me up. The thickening mascara even make me look like I applied eyeliner on the inner eyelid, how perfect is that? 

End product face :)
Ta-da! This is my face with Bell Hypoallergenic make up on without filter. Am very satisfied with this effortless natural look. Also recommended this brand to my roommate who finds this line of make up fantastic as well! 

Bell Cosmetics are available at Watson's Singapore stores now. What are you waiting for?

Comments

Popular Posts