Hello SG dollar :)

(Pic taken at Chijmes) 

As some of you might have known, I'm currently working in Singapore, earning SGD because MSia ringgit kenot make it liao :( so sad and worrying.. Hope we don't go till Greece level har.. Though most people thought I'm just holiday-Ing in Singapore cos I checked out many tourist attractions.. Hello, I very free ok besides goin for interview, kenot go explore meh? Free also de ma.. Lol..
Anyway, who whould choose such an expensive city for such a long vacation a? I also wanna know that person, please intro to me if you know him/her.. I want ask how they grow money lol :) 

Anyway, this is just an update of my current life.. I'm living at the West area but I work at the East area haha.. I have to travel 1hour 20mins each way to and from work.. So, basically I step out of my house at 8am and return home at 8pm, that is also if I can leave work on time sharp sharp.. 

And this of course will lead to the reason why I'm lagging in blog posts lor.. Geddit? Hahaha xD

Life here is good.. I feel very safe.. Nonit worry about snatch thefts or pickpockets even if I leave my bag open big big tho I didn't do it, yet.. Cos not accustomed ma.. Transport is very fast and efficient.. Not expensive also.. Sibeh good le.. Food is considerably cheap if u are earning SGD.. Dollar to dollar ma.. Kenot convert de.. But, I still prefer Msia food leh >.< miss ba kut teh, nasi lemak, curry laksa, Penang har mee and the list goes on haha.. 

Btw, I learned a couple of words that Singaporeans like to use.. 

"FIERCE" meaning doin something that is more than expected of u.. 
For example: Wah, you very fierce leh.. Drink a bottle of Henessey in 1 hour a" Ok la this wan too over de example haha.. 

"ATAS" meaning high class lor.. Nonit example liao la hor this wan.. 

Ok la.. Till here for now.. Toodles ☺️

Comments

Popular Posts