Railway tracks =)

Hey ho.. How ya doin out there? Hope everyone's doing fine.. Just another short update.. I need like 48 hours in a day for me to fit in my daily wanna-do routine ><

So, I had my braces put in today.. Was surprisingly not painful.. Just uncomfortable cuz there's quite some metal pieces in the mouth.. I think I'm quite fast paced in this braces business.. This was only the 2nd appointment which is actually for the dentist to pluck out a tooth but I insist that we go straight till the installation of braces cos I don't wanna have a gap in-between the teeth.. So, I had two top teeth removed and proceed straight on with the fitting of braces which is actually not advisable according to Dr Lew, my orthodontic..

I gotta say.. The dentists at Emmanuels are really great.. They know how to distract the patient from focusing on the teeth.. They make sure the patients don't encounter any discomfort.. Honestly I don't feel any pain at all although the medicine has worn off a couple of hours ago..

No wonder one had to make appointments almost 2 months in advance.. Definitely worth it tho quite pricey too.. My overall package costs ard Rm6000~~~0.0

Wonder how I'm gonna speak to my clients tomorrow xD lolol

Nights all ★♧◆□♥

Comments

Popular Posts