Progress..

Hi ! Just a short short update..

Very busy with my baby projects again lately.. Will be putting up the very first Centro Food.Fashion.Arts Market by end of March.. So excited.. Can’t wait for it to happen.. But it is a lot of hard work.. From preparing floor plans and registration forms to applying government licensing to sourcing for vendors and arranging entertainment.. All by myself.. I would be doggone proud if my baby project shoots off wonderfully Smile

I’ve come a long way now in the current company I’m working at.. Well, not so long actually.. Another month makes it one year already.. Time does flies eh.. This is my very first official job after I graduated and I’m glad to say that I made the right decision to start my career here..

Yea, there are bitches in my office, granted.. But, which company doesn’t have one or two bitches right ? They provide the material for office gossip.. lol.. Lucky for me that I enjoy my work a good deal more to be affected by them.. 

Last of all, I am very guilty for not blogging more often but I do try.. Sometimes, the lazy bug just bit me more often than it should.. Haha.. No excuses I know.. I will try harder !!

K.. Thanks for reading.. Nights and sweetest dreams

Comments

Popular Posts