Losing Heart…

Been feeling so weird lately.. So sluggish and lazy to do anything other than come back from work, eat, bath and sleep.. Wth.. How can a 25 year old be having this kind of old grandma attitude?? OMGeeeee !!

And worst of all.. I think.. I guess.. Maybe I am.. LOSING THE HEART TO BLOG Crying face Oh noooooo!! It’s not a sudden thought, more of a dawning realization when I did some soul searching during my bath.. Yea.. I think A LOT when I shower I dono why and the things I thought of in the shower are usually very productive and important.. Heh.. Funneh Smile with tongue out

Anyway, when I was a student, I always was very passionate and hyper about blogging.. I’ll bring my lil red camera everywhere and just snap away, and I usually stay up till like 2am in the morning to churn out a post.. But as the saying goes, everything changes when you step into another phase of life---the working life..

You have to try to be more responsible and self-contained and all you can think about is WORK, WORK and WORK !! This is soooooo bad.. for the health, mind, body and soul >_<

Anyway, I feel so guilty, the I’M SO GUILTY CUZ I ATE A TUB OF ICE CREAM WHEN I SAID I’M GONNA DIET level type of guilt cuz I’ve been not to estatic about blogging lately.. May be due to the reason that boyfie is back for a while also I guess.. Blame it on the boyfie.. Heh.. Lol.. Maybe everything will be back to normal when boyfie sails again.. hahaha..

So,  will try to blog as often as I can.. But, no promises.. This blog is turning into a boring crap blog.. Shittt !

Oh btw, I just dyed my hair yesterday and I very GENIUS de forgot to take pic in the afternoon light and now I’m too lazy to bother about the 2 tone hair dye I chose---light brown with dark purple in the under layer.. Should be able to get a nice one sometime soon.. Lol..

And I’m going to Singapore again in like 36 hours time (I just finished my last post on SG trip last month didn’t I ? Haha) for work, this time..

KThanksBye Smile

Comments

Popular Posts