Halo another state :)

A very cold and dark morning to you all.. lol.. literally lah cos I'm awake at this hour.. In the car heading to the airport now cuz I'm going for a very well-deserved holiday with the boyfie :) Just goin somewhere near cuz it was a last minute planning and going overseas is much too expensive at this time.. Which means I'm still in Malaysia loh.. This is the first time we're going on a vacation with just the 2 of us cuz the others are busy and we did really plan last minute.. lol..

Anyway, sorry for not blogging more often.. I'm just too tired to ON the lappie by the time I finish work, have dinner and bath.. Was thinking I'll blog tomorrow but then I'm still too exhausted again from work and the cycle goes on.. This is bad and not healthy >< I must... breakaway?? Lol from what? Work? Haih.. Kenot cuz I'm not filthy rich.. yet !! Lol.. I will one day :)

Btw, I'm now on dayre, a mobile platform for blogging where you can just get blog updates anytime anywhere :) Follow me at dayre.me/yvvoneyee for quick updates ! 

Ok.. so, guess where we're going?

Comments

Popular Posts