24 is Not Old xD ~~~Part 2

Haloooo~~~I know it’s been 2 months plus since my birthday but the birthday blog posts ain’t finish yet.. Hahaha xD I was thinking to make a long post but cuz it’s been long overdue, so I will just simplify it la har.. If not next year also my birthday posts won’t finish.. Lolol.. So, below is the simplified Part 2 kay.. Before that, click here for Part 1 Smile 

SAM_0323_副本

On the 19th of Sept-Mid Autumn day, exactly a week before my birthday, my sis and buddies gave me a lil advanced birthday surprise at my grandma house.. I knew something was up but didn’t figured it was a birthday surprise.. The 2nd wan in year 2013.. So touched.. 

 SAM_0326_副本 SAM_0327_副本

Pardon my chinchai ootd cuz I didn’t know I will be in the frames >< even my parents know about my sister’s last minute random planning, they team up wan.. lolol xD

SAM_0336_副本 

My buddies for life: KaiWei, ZhongWei and FuWei.. the ones I always go out with for badminton sessions, yum cha sessions and food hunt ^^

Ps: Look closely at me cake.. Sho quitt right ??

Me no wear make up and circle lens.. Look so sleepy == aiyah..

20130919_234655 copy

My rilakkuma figurine babies on the cake and many many ang paos from my generous aunts and uncles.. Xie xie ni men ♥

20130926_002059

Limited edition original Rilakkuma mug from Taiwan ♥ Thankiu my beloved Jie Jie ♥

20130924_223259

Baby stitchie with removable underwear xD hehehe.. Thankiu buddies ♥

20130926_002501 copy

Awesome-posum present from my Papa & Mama ♥ Solvil Titus watch.. So pretty~~~I totally love it ♥

It was a short and simple birthday surprise but very sweet of my sister who went to the trouble of planning this.. Thank you my lovely family ♥

20130922_203203_副本

On another note, thank you to my awesome god brother, Calvin who purposely came down from KL to have a birthday dinner with me and my family at Dragon-I ^^

That’s all for now.. Nights ♥

Comments

Popular Posts