Me iz a HAPPY girl :)

Hello hello.. good evening/night.. dono which is it now.. been using my smartphone to blog lately cuz too lazy to drag myself over to where I keep my laptop which is actually just under my bed.. Lolol.. I iz too tired ok.. haha..I know.. excuses right..

Have lots of blog posts to update n tons of pics to share but just too tired to do so now.. Work is a lil hectic at the moment what with me trying to work the usual 5 days and also weekends.. Trying to grab some time here n there to pamper myself..

So.. worked today from 9am to 2pm den went for hair treatment and HAIR CUT!! Yeah, I finally got the guts to cut short my hair again.. I look prettier with long hair leh I feel but what to do.. Hair damaged liao from too much coloring and chemical experiments, split ends are too dayumm scary >-< had to chop em off and I finally did it.. good girl, Yvvone Yee! Give yourself a pat on the head.. Lolol xD Selca pics below!!

After that, went for my monthly facial at BioSkin with my pretty mommy consultant, Eunice.. And now, waiting for papa to close his shop so we can go for dinner.. A day spent valuably I'd say.. Hoping to catch a movie later after dinner! Hehe.. Wanna watch NOW YOU SEE ME ♥

Tataz =)

Comments

Popular Posts