Happy Mother’s Day, my beloved Mommy ♥

It’s that day of the year again.. The day where children express their love and gratitude to the most wonderful woman of their life.. The day where little kids kisses their mummy’s cheeks.. The day where grown up children buy gifts for their mummy..  The day every single one of their kids, no matter big or little say “I Love You” to their mums.. The day where women as mothers are celebrated..

Like everyone else, I’m also spending this very special day with my Mommy and of course the family, too bad lil brother is in Pahang, his uni.. Anyways, we went for brunch at Loke Fook Moon, the previous Thai Thong, savoring their dim sum dishes.. It was ok I guess tho a lil pricey.. Not gonna do a review on that cuz this post is about Mother’s Day.. lol.. Took some memorable pics using my Instax.. Then, went for a lil shopping in Aeon.. The place is packed, ohmigosh ! Waited 15minutes to get into the car park ==||

Oh yea, elder sister, me and lil bro shared and bought a limited edition Carlo Rino bag for Mommy.. Lazy to take a picture of it since it’s all nicely wrapped up and in Mommy’s keep.. We also got her flowers which are her absolute love.. Even Daddy bought Mommy a gold bracelet, but it’s not wifey’s day leh, Dad.. lol xD

Mommy, I just wanna tell you:

Thank you for bringing me up the way you did.. Thank you for the patience of a saint when dealing with me especially during my rebellious teenage years.. Thank you for scolding me and bringing me to my senses when I do something silly.. Thank you for forcing me to do things I want to run away from but in the end benefit only me and no one else.. Most of all, thank you for treating me as if I’m the most precious thing you have, Thank you for loving me unconditionally.. I’m not perfect nor will I ever be in the future, but I will try my very best to be the daughter that can make you proud and happy.. I love you, Mommy ♥

Everyone’s home now.. resting and freshening up.. Will go for second round of Mother’s Day celebration later around 8pm at I-Dragon =)

Gotta ciao now~~~

How are you spending your Mother’s Day ?

Comments

Popular Posts