7 days a week >_<

Hey all ze lovely peoplezz out zere.. Pardon me for ze zombie mode..

I have been working 7 days a week for de past week.. Am very very busy and like nowadays-like-to-use-slang-people say, “Tired die me liao” T___T

FYI, if you don’t know already, I worked as an Advertising & Promotions (A&P) Officer.. Not what I really studied for in my 3 years spent at a local university that woulda shorten my life if my besties’ are not there with me.. Lol..

Oh, I studied Literature in English if you have forgotten.. Many people tend to forget what I study I dono why @.@ Ok.. I do know why.. Because IT’S NOT A NORMAL SUBJECT FOR A CHINESE TO TAKE they say.. Excuse me, why not ?? Save this for other time shall we ?

So, to say the least, I hafta work on weekends if there are events that needs to be handled.. I don’t really mind working you know.. Cuz I enjoy my work, needless to say.. I’m happy when I see the result I’ve been fighting for.. I wouldn’t get a job that I dislike or am bored of.. Anyway, just wanna let you people know…

Centro is organizing Centro Klang Run again, this time for the 5th year running in a row ! I’m sure many of you know about this if you live around or somewhere near Klang or if you are an avid runner =) \

Get your running shoes out and start training for the marathon now ! We have categories from A to I ranging from Men and Women Open to Family Fun Run category ^^

For more info, please contact us at our FB page, Centro Mall..

Oh btw, we are having a Early Bird Special discount for those who registered before the end of 30th April 2013.. So, whadya waiting for ??

Just click to download the form here and email me @ yvvoneyee@centro.com.my the form + bank in/transaction slip ! You can also dropped by our Customer Service Counter from 10am - 10pm daily @ Level 2 of Centro Mall to register yourself =)

That’s all for now~~~toodles & a good night !

Comments

Popular Posts