♥ Valentines 2013 ♥

Finally after 3 weeks, I can post about my Valentines day spent with Lawrence dear =)

This is literally our first Valentines that we got to spent together after 5 long years.. Cuz boyfie is a marine engineer, he is always out to sea, sailing here and there >_< so sad right ? But, it’s ok cuz I love him so much I can stand those special days alone.. lololol xD

This year, Valentines fell on the 5th day of CNY which was also the day we (my family + boyfie + me) came back from Ipoh.. We set out around noon cuz it rained heavily in the morning till we couldn’t move our stuff into the car trunk/boot.. Traffic dayum bad that it took us 4 hours to reach Klang.. By then, it was already 4.30pm.. Boyfie was more than a lil tired coz he drove all the way and didn’t get much sleep the night before..

But he still got me a single rose which I interpreted as “I’m his one and only” on that very day ♥ Hehehe~~~so sweet ♥

mmexport1360837678708

Pardon my tired + sleepy look ><

Hence, we celebrated Valentines a day later, 15th February 2013 !

We went to Sunway Pyramid on that special day ^^ Dear got me 2 gifts ! One is a surprise gift I love very very much~~~it’s Stitch’s figurines ♥

C360_2013-02-18-20-57-06_org

I’m so so so happy and touched.. I once told him I would like to have Stitch’s figurines but boyfie just dismissed it saying my room don’t have enough space and they are useless.. But I see now, it’s just a ploy to give me a surprise.. Teehee.. So sweet lar my dear ♥

The second gift dear gave me was a clutch from Topshop that I, myself chose ♥ Black studded fold over clutch =) Niceee !

IMG_20130215_184403

Dear initially wanted to buy me a large flat clutch from Zara but I find it too big in a longish way.. lol.. Our taste iz totally different..

Next, we headed to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. for our dinner ♥

P1070639 copy

This diner originates from California in year 1996 and has now reached across half the globe to Asian countries, including Malaysia.. (My geography sucks so I just guessed the distance =P) They are superbly known for their fresh and great quality seafood.. No worries, they also serve expertly-cooked meats for meat-eaters as well =) 

Let’s have a look at the décor first~~~

P1070649 copy

P1070655 copy

Authentic Californian much ?

P1070652 copy

P1070653 copy

Special private room for holding events / birthday parties and sorts !

P1070656 copy

Just love this room !! Simple yet lovely and charming room decked with vintage wallpaper and wooden furniture ♥ How can anyone not like it right ??

Moving on to our orders ^^

P1070658 copy 

Our drinks: Speckled Lemonade with Strawberries on the left, Run Forrest Run (oranges + strawberries + bananas + non-fattening raspberry frozen yogurt smoothie) on the right ♥

Comments: Extremely refreshing choice of drinks =) great !

C360_2013-02-15-19-01-02

Ps: My present to boyfie for this Valentines was the red knit sweater he was wearing =0 Nice ?

P1070659 copy

Boyfie’s Lobster Linguini

(Linguini, slipper lobster and broccoli tossed in special lobster butter sauce)

Comments: Taste good but not that special lor.. Big portion though ^^

C360_2013-02-15-19-00-33

P1070661 copy

My Bourbon Street Catch of the Day ♥

(Charbroiled cajun spiced fish with bourbon street sauce and shrimps served with mashed potatoes and stick fries)

Comments: This is scrumptiously-tastily-delicious.. Definitely a thumbs up =) too bad boyfie can’t eat much of this cuz it’s a lil spicy..

Overall, the ratings for this western diner:

Food & Drinks : 10/10

Pricing : 8.5/10

Service : 9.5/10

Environment : 10/10

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. even offers their own unique souvenirs in a lil wooden hut next to the diner.. All so cute with fun and catch phrases but a lil pricey tho >~<

P1070663

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. is also available in 2 more locations in Malaysia located at Mutiara Damansara and Ara Damansara ^^

This is a must-try diner so what are you waiting for ??

Check them out here !

 

Comments

Popular Posts