Just a DREAM ♥

Hi boys and girls.. It's me..again.. Who else la kan? Lolol xD

Felt like blogging cuz.. I'm bored? I'm too free? I'm stressed? No lah, just wanna blog loh.. Shoot me! I'm crapping again!! Dayumm!

Wanna show you my dream house which costs like a plane?? Rm6MILLION !! Err.. Is that enuf to build a plane? I don't know leh.. But, I guess it's enuf for a private plane gua??

PIC OF RM6MILLION HOUSE AS ATTACHED BELOW!

Saw this house in South Quay Subang.. Definitely an area for the rich.. It's 3 floors up, have a big area of le garden and have it's own private pool >< Like how cool is that? Can have a barbq party next to de pool :) Plus, I love swimming A LOT ♥

Sometimes I really feel I would like to have a house this big with all de amenities like in the stories we read that ends with a happy ending, de western kind in the 60s where they even have a live-in housekeeper and staff or someone who runs everything like clockwork for le master of the house, ya know?

Oh, another thing.. This house is facing a man-made lake! Nonetheless, it offers an extremely great view ♥ I'm totally in love!

But better keep it a DREAM ay? It's no use if I got de house but need to struggle so hard till half crazy to make ends meet right? Well, it's not like I can even afford it after a discount of 70% lol

I know I read too much fancy fancy books with all le happy endings that destroys men's market now isn't it? Hahaha..

And fyi, I am not implying nor want my bf to buy this big of a house.. Home is where the heart is, don't they all say?

One's gotta dream to live ya know.. and vice versa of course..

So, back to reality EE! Aza aza fighting! Work hard n gambateh!

Night nights =)

Comments

Popular Posts