I miss you ♥

Very short update.. skip if you find it too lovey-dovey or disgusting..

It's been a week since I last updated my blog.. Don't feel like blogging the past week cuz was busy helping boyfie prepare himself for sailing yet again.. And was really dreading our moment of separation, hence not in de mood.. But that will keep happening until I'm at least 30 I guess T.T and now that he's gone away, I got to get back to reality don't I?

Accompanied boyfie everywhere last week just to see more of him before he left.. Went to his office for getting documents, went for health check up, went to church with him and his mummy for mass though I'm not a Christian.. Went to his last gathering with friends before setting out, went to his house for lunch.. Oh, I'm missing him so dayum much already ><

Comments

Popular Posts