Hair Room ♥

Heyo heyo =) Long time no see, people.. Pardon my language please >~< Too tired to type in proper English since I’ve started working.. Ceh ! As though I do it often la kan ?? Hahaha xD

Gonna talk about my well-spent Sunday, 2 days ago.. Went to Hair Room which is a hair salon if you don’t know already..

Previous posts here and here xD

So, my hair color changed from

photo-7_thumb2

to

photo (1)_thumb

to now

Camera 360

(Did my looks change, too ??) <FYI, I did not put on even an ounce of make up in all these pics, just wanna ask---is my skin getting better ?? Hehehe =P>

Is this great or what ? Felt like I’ve been through some magic portal that beautifies me.. Haha.. Btw, I also went for the hair treatment cuz my hair looks and feels like coarse grass / hay T__________T

Now, it’s super soft, I’m so in love ♥

Show you some before pix if you no no believe me~~~

Camera 360Camera 360

See !! Like hay kan ??!

Now~~~hehehe~~~ Camera 360

Btw, I don’t know what color my hair is cuz I gave Jason the carte blanche again.. He picked the color for me, dye my coarsen hair, did dono what kind of treatment and trimmed it..

Ta-daa, lovely product out !!

If anyone is interested for a change, you can contact him via his Facebook profile, Jason Yong =)

Toodles & good night ^^

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Kozey :) so happy to see u here ! Hope u come back often~~~hehe ♥

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts