My new baby ♥

Hey people.. A short post today.. It's gonna be de Snake Chinese New Year in 5 hours and 30 minutes time.. Excited much? Are you ready to welcome it?
I'm gonna welcome this new year with my precious baby, my OWN and PERSONAL car.. Woots woots!
It's a midnight blue color Saga flx.. No, I didn't pay for it out of my own pocket.. Papa Mama paid de down payment.. So, you can criticize me if you wan.. I'm just so deliriously happy that I don't give a damn.. Lolol xD
Anyways, I'm gonna be the one paying the car bills when I have started working.. So, note to self, must spend wisely..
Will continue with de last part of my Phuket trip after CNY cuz I'm just too busy now.. haha.. Honest, no lie.. Been helping mummy with chores from 10am till 10 minutes ago.. Finally a break and here I am blogging ^^ see I love you people so much :D
Ok.. see you when I see you..
Happy CNY ♥

Comments

Popular Posts