The THING every girl needs =P

Warning: This post MAY not be suitable for men but if you do insist, you may go on.. But, be warned.. This blog post MAY make you feel awkward (>~<) Muahaha xD

So, now.. Do you know what I’m talking about ? About the THING every girl needs ?? Guess it guess it !!

.

.

.

I think no one got the answer right.. Teehehe Smile with tongue out

It’s V Bra

In case you got the answer right, give yourself a big clap ^^

My sister and I ordered our V Bra from an online shop by the name of Vinny’s Shop Fashionable… Please click here for the V Bra album ^^ I ordered 2 in different shades for different occasions.. For instance they have V Bra for dinner wear.. You know.. The backless type of dining gown.. Not really suitable to wear a bra eh ? So, here’s V Bra for u ^^

579021_485919114773776_1002387734_n

Colourful variety !

Besides, there’s another type of V Bra designed specially for swim wear.. Cool ain’t it not ? You know when sometimes we wear bikini without wire where our breast may seem flat >< So pathetic hor..

Worry no more because here’s V Bra to save the day ^^

 

522815_485919624773725_1654586073_n

The above pic shows the V Bra’s for swimming purposes.. You can also use it for normal wear of course ^^

Our orders arrived today =) yay !!

We (my sister and I) tried it on.. And, the results were fantabulous !! Not that I’m gonna capture the picture of me (or my sis) wearing it and show you.. Haha.. It really does help boost up my confidence level other than you-know-what Smile with tongue out

Are you blushing already ?? Nyahahaha XD

Ok.. I’ll just stop here.. If interested, do contact Vinny’s Shop Fashionable..

Bye bye =)

Picture credits: Vinny’s Shop Fashionable

Comments

Popular Posts