EE’s 1st VLOG !

Hey all !! I’m gonna post my very 1st video blog aka vlog, today ^~^ It’ll be on Jie’s guitar performance and the beautiful surroundings of I-City =) Seems like everyone is doing a vlog nowadays.. Have seen it for awhile but kept on putting it off my to-do list.. Yesh.. Yvvone is a lazy bum >~< Hehe..
P1070010_副本 copyP1070020_副本P1070023_副本
Some photos taken in I-City =D
Jie performed in a musical gig in I-City with her fellow music mates and her guitar teacher.. She played the guitar ^^ Can I say I’m honestly proud of my beloved JieJie ? Other than being a dance instructor in ballet, jazz, modern dance and K-Pop dancing, she can sing and draw equally well, and now she’s playing an instrument, too !! She had just only started learning guitar 4 months back in YAMAHA.. Hence, she’s the youngest (by experience) performer in the band.. A for Awesome Open-mouthed smile 
God, why my JieJie and I so big difference wan ?? FML T_T
I seriously think I’m inadequate to her.. But being my best sister in the world, she always told me at least I studied a lot higher than her.. But, come on lah.. What kind of comparison is that ?? I’m sure she could have got the same good grades as me if she entered uni.. FYI, she declined the offer of studying in Malacca uni cuz she don’t wanna give up her dance career.. Haihz.. I know she just wanted me to feel better about myself..
Ok.. enough of my inadequacies and sucky life..
Been ages since I last went to I-City.. I think it was over 2 years ago.. And how surprised I was went I went again recently.. Last Sunday to be exact.. What big changes I-City have undergone~~~WOW !!
Before the grand entrance of my 1st baby vlog, please pardon me for:
  1. Not doing my vlog in HD quality cuz my baby red (digital camera) is only a normal wan..
  2. Shaky moments (just a lil) cuz I have Parkinsons.. Nah, just kidding.. But, my hands really cannot keep still wan.. 
  3. Awkward stick-together intersections cuz this is my 1st vlog mah..
So, here goes:
EE’s very 1st vlog babe =D
Sorry if it’s not up to expectations.. Will try to do better next time Smile
Another video here of my beloved JieJie’s gig.. She played 3 songs but I’ll just post 1 here ya ^^ I chose the 1 I like best ! Do enjoy le instrumental only PRICE TAG~~~
Can you spot my JieJie ? She’s the 1 with the pink guitar !! So chio hor Open-mouthed smile
So, how do you like my 1st vlog ?? Do leave me some comments ^~^
Lastly, OOTD:
P1070046_副本
Frilly chiffon dress from TimeSquare | Heels from Vincci | Bag from Pyramid 1st Avenue |
P1070033
Sailors charm bracelet from Sovena
That’s all folks Smile
Buenas Noches ♥

Comments

Popular Posts