Collecting le grad robe pix ♥

P1060157

Hey lovely people.. I have officially graduated =) a clap for me yar !! Gonna blog about my convocation soon (hopefully =P) But am gonna post more pix here about de day I went to collect my graduation robe from uni with my 2 bestie/zimuis ^~^

Sorry about late update yar.. Am busy with convocation stuff.. Will update soon.. I promise ^^

Pics for you to feast your eyes upon:

P1060141

P1060101

photo (8) copy

photo (7) copy_副本

 

photo (3)

Look like ghost ?? Hehehe Smile with tongue out

photo (5)

photo (6)

photo (8)

photo (32)

Looking back and realized, we have gone through a lot in these past 3 years that have strengthen de bond between us..

photo (31)

Can see my flabbbbbby tumyyyyyy & I have very ugly de expression T_____T but I love this pix cuz my 2 bestie so pretty >___<

photo (2)

photo (39)

photo (40)

Did lots of weird + funny poses Smile with tongue out It’s not everyday u get to wear your grad robe and go crazy right ?? So, make de most of it Smile

photo (44)

Even have…

photo (45)

Oppa UKM Style xD wahahahaha !!

photo (38)

Hope you guys laugh your head off (not literally of course).. Enjoy & bye bye~~~

PS: Sorry I did not edit de color of pix due to de limited time frame >___<

Comments

  1. Fun pictures! I like the different colours of the robes too. Btw, congrats, Yvvone! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. we were doing stupid poses xD lol.. thanks ya Ashley =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts