Same OLD day !

You know.. I actually kinda feel guilty sometimes when I celebrate my birthday with my friends and all when it was my Mommy who went through so much pain in bringing me to this oh-not-so-lovely-realistic-world.. I guess we should thank our beloved Mommy on this very special day every year, as she have suffered on this very day 23 years ago.. She said I actually popped out kinda easily cuz I was mini size---why I so giant size now den T_T ??

Anyway, will update about my birthday soon after I get all the surprises, if any.. lol.. The best would of course be my boyfriend coming back from sailing off don’t know to which country.. possibly in India now :”( Miss him so much.. haih.. But I know it’s impossible lar.. Just let me dream, ok ??

And, I just wanna thank all those lovely people who wait till midnight and wished me “Happy Birthday”.. Well, I know some of you did not wait lah, just surfing facebook only den saw the notification right ?? Haha XD Thank you guys also k.. Most of all, wanna thank my lovely parents, especially Mommy for bringing me to where I am now ♥

Comments

  1. i like the giant size word.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl.. Happyy birthday !! All the best to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous 1: Hahaha xD sad case for me that my age is rising >~<

    Anonymous 2: Thanks dear =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts