KL: Eat + Shop & Club= NO ??

Went to KL wif de sister, her bf and his fren.. Specifically to TimeSquare and S.Wang coz we have nothing better to do.. lol..

Nothing better to do in de car~~~IMG_0230

IMG_3398 While waiting for de guys~~~

Once reached, we head to Room Eighteen cos de guys were starving.. as usual.. haha xD

P1050454 P1050457P1050458

Love dis yellow chips dey served once you sat down.. It’s a lil salty & spicy but love it all de same !!

P1050460 P1050463

Egg tarts + lemon barley = My lunch =D lol

P1050461 

De guys’ meal.. Jie did not have anything.. I think she on diet.. but she don wanna admit it =P lol

P1050464

Went shopping.. Met Calvin Chan---my kaiko---had quickie tea time with him.. Continue shopping.. Back Klang.. Dinner at KFC’s coz Jie felt like it.. Only bought 2 tops,1 shorts and 1 dress.. So little right ?? I don’t belif it myself @.@

Sis and her bf and some friends went clubbing (now).. for de 1st time in her life.. Yes, she is 24 years old—almost (Omigosh, I’m ratting out her age..hope she won’t strangle me) and dis is de 1st time cos our parents are very very strict.. lol.. And yes, she did get permission from them.. (but I guess now my parents are calling her on her cell rushing her home) I was invited of course but amazingly, I said NO.. Like dafuq, what is wrong wif me ? I am always complaining that nobody ever wants to bring me to club coz they said I’m stupid, easily manipulated and they wud have to look after me if they bring me along.. Good friends I have, eh ? Lol..

And now, I said NO when I have de chance to go ?? Don’t ask me, even I don’t know why.. Maybe I ‘m just tired.. I’ve been feeling so out-of-focus de whole day.. I guess can see from the way I blog aight ? Not that enthusiastic ?? Even did not shop a lot and that is my favorite past time !!

Weird weird @.@ Maybe I should head to bed now.. G’nights >~<

Comments

Popular Posts