Craving for le shopping spree~~~

I so so so wanted to go on a shopping spree right now without a detaining hand on my purse.. Who doesn’t ?? Right ?? I’m so bored of curbing my expenses cuz I don’t have much money to spend when I am still an INTERN >~<

Yesterday, I went to KL with my sister.. not so much on a shopping spree but just accompanying her to her belly competition.. She lost in de 1st round, but I think she did great.. cuz she only learnt belly lessons for a month @.@ I know I know.. U may be thinking why enter a competition when she’s still a newbie aight ?? She just wanna gain experience lar she said.. FYI, she’s a qualified dance instructor in ballet, jazz, contemporary and K-pop dances ^~^ great or what ??

Anyway, the moot point is that I did NOT shopped although we stayed in the shopping mall for hours !!! Ok la.. I did.. but only a top and a pair of sandals.. But 5 hours wey I’m there !! By my standard, that does not count as SHOPPING !! You will understand if you have seen my closet.. LOL.. I so wanted to buy so many things there.. Korean-inspired lace tops, jerseys, cute tops and flowery dresses.. But I did not.. So sad right..

PS: My sis bought lotsa stuff cuz she’s earning money d but I’m not T___T FML !!

But she’s sooo nice to me.. She said I can borrow all her stuff.. Hehehe =p Love u my dearest sister ♥

I know.. I should be grateful for what I have right ? I am.. I am grateful for being born and raised up in a blessed conditions.. I am thankful my parents love me so much and I am intern-ing at a great company.. I am grateful for having great siblings and friends who are always by my side.. I am relatively happy I have a loving bf.. But, I just want more.. Humans are basically greedy.. Is it not ?? I don’t know about you.. But, I am GREEDY.. I admit it..

So, the only way for me to fulfill 1 of my dreams… of being a shopping queen.. (so pathetic hor my dream) is to EARN MORE MONEY !!! Hahahaha xD

I wanna get a real job.. real soon.. like NOW !! But I will only be graduating in October.. Can’t wait that long >_< Arghh.. This is making me crazy~~~I better hit de sack now since I still need to work tomorrow..

Nights >~<

Comments

Popular Posts