ZenZen Yong Tau Foo

Hey people~~~Today I’m gonna blog about a new eatery my familee & I explored last Sunday.. It’s the always-celebrated Yong Tau Foo Open-mouthed smile I don’t know about you, but my family and I used to eat it every week when our fav Yong Tau Foo shop was still around in Klang >~< so sad they moved..

Papa saw this ad---Zen Zen Yong Tau Foo---don’t know from where-I don’t remember d and said he wanna try it.. So, off we went in search of our lost love xD Hehe…

 P1050251 copy

Hakka Braised Pork

P1050254 copy

Braised pork with yam in specialty sauce aka “Wu Tao Kao Yuk” ~Papa & my fav ♥

P1050252 copy

Btw, they mixed their own special chili sauce that goes superbly well with the yong tau foos’ ^~^ I tasted garlic & chili.. don’t know what else is in it.. lol xD

P1050255 copy P1050253 copy

Yong Tau Foo~~~~~~~~~~~~~me likey =D

Actually, we also ordered a Asam Fish but I forgot to take a picha of it cuz I’m already busy stuffing my face with fooooood !! We ordered too much-couldn’t finish and have to tapao.. Hehe Smile with tongue out

FYI, this place is situated very near to the newly-opened Setia City Mall.. If you guys wanna visit the mall, it’s soooo convenient right after dining at this superb place ^~^

Here’s the address: No. 15-1, Setia Avenue (Jalan Setia Prima, SU 13/S), Shah Alam, Selangor 40170,Malaysia..

Toodles !!

Comments

Popular Posts