Great way to keep/display your ACCESSORIES =)

With regards to the title above, today’s post gonna be on how you make a “something” to keep and also display the lovely rings, bracelets, hair scrunchies and also necklaces you own at the same time ^~^
Girls always like to buy accessories to go with their clothes, don’t we ? Who don’t ? Please tell me.. I would like to know her.. Haha xD
Cuz as it is, I have like 20 necklaces and I always keeps them in different beautiful storage boxes which is damn troublesome for me to get em when I want 1 quickly.. Who wants to be always opening boxes/drawers to do the mix & match right ? 
So, back to topic, can you guess what the “something” is ??
Btw, I did lotsa shopping today~~~so happy.. huhu.. blog about them at some later date yea (^___^)
It is
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
P1050234 copy
Ta-daa !! The malting/wheat/cork board.. whatever people call it..
It’s basically quite simple and low-cost for us to make it on our own so don’t buy those ready-made ones that can cost you around RM20-30 each..
You just need a scissors, some double side tape, one of these board, décor seams (where in my case is lace cuz I lurv lace) and some thumbtacks Open-mouthed smile
FYI, you can get the board and also the décor seams at DAISO for just RM5 each.. I’m sure you have the other stuff at home aight, so that can count as FOC lor hor ? Haha xD
This is way easy..
1. Measure your choice of décor seams on the borders and cut them according to the measurements.
2. Stick double side tape on the borders.
3. Stick the décor seams on the border smoothly and voila~it’s done !
* You can do additional decorations like adding a ribbon, buttons or cuttings of anything to the borders or anywhere ^^
Last of all, a pix of me~~~muahaha xD
IMG_3347_copy
Nightie nights~~~♥

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts