1st week of Internship~Training to sing :P

 

Hahaha xD Apparently, I’m preparing myself to sing cuz we had this Singing Performance thingy in Groupon where every newbie at the office have to sing >~< Scary ain’t it not ??

photo

Lol xD ok lar.. truth is.. I felt emo suddenly cuz everyone’s away from me.. I’m staying alone in PJ in a rented room.. and I literally HAVE NO LIFE !! Don’t get me wrong.. Working in Groupon is hyper-fun & happy.. but I am so damn lonely after work where I have to rot in my PJ room cuz it’s dangerous to walk anywhere at night alone T_T

Ps: I don’t possess a car cuz my parents are not convinced by my driving skills..

Hence, my besties’, Huan and Yen came to the rescue ^~^ They drive all the way from Subang to my place, so we can holler at the microphone in Neway + have PROPER food !! FYI, I am only cooking porridge or yee mee for dinner every night in my PJ rented room.. and I;m already bored of those T________T

photo (4)photo (5)

All these food we grab from the buffet area for only Rm25.20 per person plus sing k for 4 hours at Neway !! Ain’t it just cheap ?? Too bad we couldn’t finish the food o.0

photo (2) copy

All in all, I just wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS + I LOVE YA ALL ♥

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts