Best random outing ever ♥

True to what I said in my last post, here’s a post on my random 3 days outing with my ji muis’ ^~^ I will not talk much I guess since there’s so many pics~~~lalala xD

We decided on impulse to go straight down to Johor, then, up to Melaka and back to KL again =D

Just count how many type of food we tried Smile with tongue out

~~~1st DAY~~~

IMG_0314 copy Stopped halfway to have lunch at one of the high way stop stations ^^ KFC

Reached Huan2’s house ^^ we left our back packs at her place & went in search for good food~~~our early dinner~~~JB’s best Hokkien Mee ♥  IMG_0318 copy 

As Huan’s house doesn’t provide WIFI, we went to a quaint lil café nearby so we can online.. hehe.. It’s called MY CHILDHOOD CAFÉ

IMG_0330 copy IMG_0334 copy 

We shared a mix set fried stuff & a pot of rose tea ^~^ too bad I forgot to take a picha of it =( and the waiter’s kinda cute, too !!

IMG_0338 IMG_0342 copy2

~~~2nd DAY~~~

IMG_0350 copy Had the most delicious JB dim sum for breakfast~~~they even have xiao long pau~~~yummy ♥

IMG_0356 copy 

Our noon treat =D Teo Chew Duck rice~~~FYI, I don’t eat duck >_< So, you can be sure this duck taste superlicious cuz I ate a lot ♥

Thanks for the great way you treated us yar, Huan’s papa & mama =)

IMG_0364 copy Wee~~~on the way to Melaka ^~^ We left our belongings in Yen’s home in Tampin oredi..

P1040594 copy 1st must-stop ^~^ Nadeje Café

P1040598 copy P1040599 copy

Just look at the environment~~~so sweet & lovely right ^~^

IMG_0388 copy

Tasted the most delicious thousand layer mille crepe cake in 3 different flavours'; original, caramel glazed and mocha ♥

IMG_0374 copy IMG_0373

Next stop~~~world famous Jonker Street

IMG_0428 IMG_0392 copy

Last stop in Melaka~~~Geographer Café located in Jonker Street ♥

P1040619 copy 

We just chose this place as it seems the cleanest + most relax place where we can rest our tired legs and chill out ^~^

P1040621 copyP1040624 copy

We tried their tempe fried with curry leaves and also organic all-vege popiah~~~ok, honestly, the popiah freaked me out when I saw it.. So, nope I did not try it.. Haha xD Cuz I’m an all-time faithful meat eater xD hehehe !!

~~~3rd DAY~~~

IMG_0429 

Huan & I set off in the morning back to KL in search for rooms to rent during our internship~~~Yen’s not coming with us =( sad max !!

Anyway, I had a great 3 day random adventure with my besties’ ♥

 P1040627 copy All the souvenirs for my beloved

family ^~^  IMG_0445 copy Nights for now =D

Comments

Popular Posts