Missing times like this ♥

IMG_5807

1st time using INSTAGRAM =)

582654_3598661800381_1088606296_33407711_1583848988_n

It’s been a long, long time since I last went out and spent a Sunday shouting at the top of my lungs~~~of course, constricted in karaoke sessions only lar, I hope Smile with tongue out haha~~

Jie and I went to GreenBox cuz both of us need to let go of our stress >___<

IMG_5813_conew1 copy

Wander into MiniToons shop and found my babies ♥ A total of 4 of em which cost Rm130.. Can I get em for Xmas, Santa ?? I promise I’ll be a good girl this year xD (promised Hubby dear not to spend money other than on necessities only T___T)

IMG_5826IMG_5827IMG_5828

By the way, did I mentioned there’s 3 little furry friends living in my house at the mo ?? They are XiaoDar, XiaoBii2 and Tiger~~~actually there was 4 of em..but Heineken went missing last week when bro forget to shut the hamster’s door T___T sad…

Anyhow, this is XiaoBii2 in my hands.. She’s quite timid and a lil shy so pardon her for not saying hello xD (replacement wife for XiaoDar).. XiaoBii passed away non-so-peacefully cuz she was bullied to death by XiaoDar >___< maybe they’re just not compatible.. cuz XiaoBii2 seemed happy living with Xiao Dar.. and both of em are getting fatter Smile with tongue out hoho..

Poor Tiger looked so forlorn nowadays after Heineken went missing.. Maybe we should get him a partner soon =)

Till here for now~~~tataz ♥

Comments

Popular Posts