1st time ^~^

I got a surprise 2 days ago from a close friend and that “surprise” was a 1st for me Smile Guess what I meant by that ??

Think, think~~~

You don’t know right ? Hehe xD 

Owkay, I’ll stop messing with you..

It’s a bouquet of the loveliest roses I’ve ever seen ♥

P1000765 copy

They’re in red and champagne colors ^~^

 P1000786 copy

Beautiful ain’t they ? And they smell nice + sweet, too !

P1000785 copy

Are you now thinking why is this silly girl so ecstatic over a bunch of flowers only ?? Well, maybe I’m a romantic at heart.. Haha xD I don’t know if there’s truth in there, but my friends (some of em only) said I’m one hopeless romantic who is VERY easy to pleased.. LOL.. Is that good ??

I don’t need expensive dinners or designer clothes to make me happy.. I wouldn’t mind if I get em of course.. What I meant was I think it would be nicer if couples go for walks and picnics in the park than go for a movie at cinema.. And, I have always secretly wished my bf would do something like bring me to a beach at night.. We could lay down on the sand and count the stars.. Don’t you think that’s just sooooo sweet ?

Ok, I gues I really am a romantic freak.. Haha xD

Off I go now.. Toodles

Ps: The roses are just a thank you gift for some help I offered when it is badly needed ^~^ Tata now !

Comments

Popular Posts