San Francisco here I come =)

I meant the Pizza San Francisco.. Not the real San Francisco in California ay.. Haha xD haven’t safe enough money to go there yet but I hope there will be, someday..

So, Calvin came to bring us (meaning me & my jimui, Chee Huan) out for dinner 2 nights ago.. He came all the way from KL to Bangi just for that.. So sweet right ? Smile

Well, actually we wanna grab a movie too but the movie time was not ngam with our schedule >.< so only dinner~~~

This some pichas of the food we ordered:

P1000415 copy

Chilli Gamber Spaghetti ♥

P1000418 copy

Cheesy Bread ♥

P1000419 copy

Calzone Pizza ♥

We went to the Bangi branch since our uni was nearby and we regretted it so badly.. Don’t get me wrong..The food was really great, a lil pricey though.. The biggest problem is the place is swamped with flies and mosquitoes and the service is damn bad.. Dahlah slow, turtles may have move faster, u know ?  The staff’s attitude was not good, either.. Example:

Calvin: Excuse me, how come there’s so many flies here ? (ps: this place is in a close compound with air conditioning) Can you do something about this ? We can’t eat our meal properly..

Staff: Oh yakah ? Haha (walks away)

WTH ? What kind of reaction was that ?? No apologies.. No help.. No nothing !

Will not go to that branch again.. But, the food was really something I look forward to, just not in Bangi again =(

 

Comments

Popular Posts