Going bonkers @.@

Omfg ! I think I'm going crazy very soon.. I have like 4 blogs to manage, my online boutique and tons of assignments on hand now.. Wth ! How I wish life would be easier >.< I just feel like going on a vacation somewhere with my close friends and family members.. Just imagine~lying on a beach and sipping Long Island~~~ah.. what a great time I'll have.. But, no.. I have to come back to reality >.< oh, what a mess life is !
Besides all this stuff driving me up the wall, there's just so much bad things happening around me.. God bless, I'm not caught in the tangle of misfortune but my friends did T.T feel so sorry for them.. God bless them.. One of my close friend is still warded as she went through a major operation last week.. She was diagnosed with cancer.. It'll take her months to recover and I miss her already *sniff sniff* Please let her be alright and have a speedy recovery, God..
And then my cousin's bf is warded, too as he was involved in a terrible accident that causes him to be in a half blind state now.. Fu*k the taxi driver who banged into him ! Curse him curse him ! Why is all this happening to us mere humans ? We don't have the power to fight it, nor can we resist it.. I can't do anything to help.. Sucks being powerless human !
We can only pray and hope for the better.. God, if you are really there, and I believe you are, please help my friends to go through these difficult times.. God bless..

Comments

Popular Posts