22nd Birthday Celebration~Finale !

Not to bore you guys to tears, this will be the last post of my grand commemoration~~~Haha xD

DSCN9477 

The darlings who surprised me on my actual birthday ♥

My birthday fell on a Monday this year, so I actually thought it was gonna be a extremely blue Monday~~~I was so very wrong ^^

But, the party begins at night~~~of course !

We <Huan, Michelle & I> went for a more glamorous dinner that is offered in Kajang---the one and only 21st Century Club CafĂ© Smile 

P1000115

The night view from 21st Century ^~^ beautiful ain’t it ?

P1000116

Let’s see what we had for dinner xD

P1000120 copy

P1000117 copy

P1000119 copy

Looks delicious isn’t it ? Hehehe Smile with tongue out

And then, dang-dang-dang-dang:

DSC03005 copy

An exquisite poney necklace from Huan. Michelle & Emy~thank you girls ♥

Now, the parteeey ! We initially wanted to go clubbing, but plans changed---hence, we went for karaoke session at Neway in Timesquare.. Calvin Chan joined the parteeey, then ^~^

DSCN9445

DSCN9451

DSCN9449

DSCN9450

DSCN9447

I didn’t know there would be cake & champagne~~~lol xD Thought we were just gonna shout our hearts out at the karaoke room Smile with tongue out so surprised ! Thank you dears ♥

Ps: Calvin footed the bill~~~owe u much lar, brother !

Again, I would like to thank everyone for the joy they brought to me on my special day & also God for such a blessed life ^~^

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts