We love food ♥

 

Hey there ^^ Said I would blog yday didn’t I ? Am really tired lately actually but must not let my blog die such a terrible death of being neglected >.< Haha XD

So, we went to Midvalley.. On impulse again I would say.. To fulfill the cravings we’ve been having lately since moving back to uni >~< Huan, Emy and I went there using GoogleMap since we don’t know the way---we safely arrive after contemplating a wrong turn @.@

Yep, it’s Ninja Joe in the house ^~^ For us, the burger taste better than any other burgers we’ve had in our life… Maybe because Ninja Joe offers PORK burger ♥ Hehehe.. Say yummeh with me !

DSC02968

DSC02971 

DSC02969

Just a random picha of me while waiting for our orders ^^

DSC02975

We each had one which is different in flavor~~~♥ I’m salivating just looking at these pics XD it’s juicy + absolutely delicious !

DSC02979

DSC06160

Emy even wanna eat the burger with the wrapping ??

photo 4

Ain’t this bottle just gorgeous ? I got it at a quaint little shop by the name of “Delectables” at The Garden Smile

DSC02967

These adorable-looking desserts were founded there, too !

photoa

DSC02980

Lastly, we head back to uni after relaxing with our favourite cup of brew at Starbucks ♥

Don’t we just love to eat ? Chomp, chomp, chomp Smile with tongue out

Comments

Popular Posts