May God bless her ♥

Was gonna blog about my day out with Jie last weekend but just couldn't get into the right mood to do it.. Cuz I just got to know from hubby dear yesterday midnight that his mum had a spine operation >.< sounds scary right ? I'm not too sure what's wrong as hubby dear also couldn't explain properly over the phone.. Something about spine got infected or something T.T Haih.. She's been in and out the hospital several times lately, well this year I meant.. I'm sure it's been tough on her.. I know hubby dear's feeling very terrible, he's been so quiet.. But he does put up a front and even I thought that he was ok at first.. And to make it worse, hubby dear is in the middle of his big exam :( Why does life throw these challenges at us mere humans ???
Let's hope she has a speedy recovery, ok ? May God be with you, hubby dear's mummy ♥
To readers of this post, please kindly help me pray for the recovery of my hubby dear's mummy ok.. Thanks..

Comments

Popular Posts