Great day with my zimui <3

Yesterday was really one of the happiest moments that I would treasure all my life.. Just to prepare you guys for this, it may not be a big thing for you guys but it means a lot to me..

Ok, here I go.. Yesterday, my beloved zimui, Yen’s her name <means sister but we’re not blood-related> came all the way up from Tampin, somewhere in between Malacca and N.Sembilan to spend a day with me.. It’s 2 months since I last saw her so I really miss her loads.. Oh by the way, she’s my uni mate in case you guys are wondering why my bestie lives some distance away.. We see each other, talk, eat and pass almost everyday together when we were in uni, but now we’re having a super 4months long hols.. Hence the separation and missing >.< *sniff sniffs*

I was so touched and joyous that she came up to KL to find me.. *sniff sniff* Enuf all the sentimental stuff.. Let’s hear how we utilized our time ^^ We spent the day shopping & chatting away in Timesquare ^~^ We bought lots of stuff---my hubby dear is so gonna kill me if he sees my wardrobe all crammed up with new dresses…again >.< hahaha XD shall worry about that if the need arises.. lol..

Here’s some pics we took together yesterday during rest intervals as we’re totting around the goddam big building in HEELS ! At least mine are 4inch wedges, Yen’s wearing heels @.@

DSC02944

DSC02948

DSC02949

DSC02947DSC02953

Before we head back, we went over to LowYat Plaza to have Sushi Zanmai lunch with Calvin & Ben <Yen’s bf> ---their name matches right ^^ Too bad we did not take pics with them >.<

Btw, thanks to Calvin for our lunch treat at Zanmai’s Smile

Ok, I know this post is sort of dragging d.. So, no worries, this is the end.. Toodles ^^

Ps: Remember to grab your chance at guessing last post’s title meaning for a mystery gift ^^

Comments

Popular Posts