Working woes & it’s highlights !

I’m so sorry peeps.. Been a while since I last updated my blog yea.. Cuz I have been working my ass off to earn mon-----eeey ! 13 hours a day for 7 days straight.. It’s an event.. Watson’s HWB Carnival, fiy HWB stands for Health, Beauty and Wellness yea.. Whole week only caught like 40++ hours sleep.. So tiring, right ? But the pay is ok I guess.. Rm150 inclusive of bonus & OT..

Ok.. Now that I have finished this project, I’m jobless again T.T means no money.. So sad.. Anyway, be done with that for now.. I’ll talk about the friends I have made, shall I ?

This is YinYing, my partner for the carnival..

We sold hair care products, with brands like Vidal Sassoon, Pantene Clinicare and also Head Spa from Head & Shoulders.. Lemme give you some info on these kay ?

FIY,

Vidal Sassoon has a very long history in the salon world.. It’s a salon brand but also sold in shopping outlets.. Was sold in Malaysia like 17 years ago but Malaysia has suddenly stopped the import of these babies tho countries like Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China and HongKong still sells them till now.. Many customer who brought from us told us they even go as far as HongKong and China to buy Vidal Sassoon hair care products ^^ But no worries now as Malaysia has just continue importing them back into our market.. There’s 2 range ya, Premium Base Care for non-colored hair while Premium Color Care for colored hair, like me XD

As for Pantene Clinicare, it’s a new range of products from Pantene Pro-V series but with the technology of Wella Decore.. Another salon brand yea.. There are 3 variants here, Hair Time Renewal, Frizz Defense and also Full & Thick.. Each for different types of hair.. The 1st is for damaged hair caused by overused of chemical on hair, second is for frizzy and/or unkempt hair while the last is for hair fall due to hair breakage problems.. You guys shall check it out.. I have been using this range, the HTR set for a week and I just loved the effect.. I can just feel my hair so soft and more chemical free now J Oh, btw, everything comes in shampoo, conditioner, treatment and also hair serum yea..

The last one, Head Spa is the latest to join the Head & Shoulders family.. This set of hair care not only looks after the hair, it also treats the scalp, the source of our oh-so-beautiful hair ^^ Anyone with excessive oil, dandruff problems or too-dry scalp can try this range yea.. There’s Head Spa Moisture and Head Spa Refresh.. Moisture of course is for dry scalp while Refresh for other problems mentioned above..

Ok.. That’s enuf info for you guys to take in for now.. Back to friends I made at the carnival !

Here's Sara and WeiWei ^~^ We share the same counter, front and back but diff brands of course.. They sold Eternus-D, skin care from Switzerland.. Don’t know much about it, sorry >.<

This is it.. I'm still drop dead tired >.< See you guys in the next post :)

Comments

Popular Posts