Sakae Sushi & Green Lantern ^~^

Was kinda bored in the morning, just waiting for the time to pass..
Eventually I did have something to do; accompanied my cousin brother to choose his sports attire, then had dinner & watched movie with my korkor ^^
Had an appetizing & delicious meal at Sakae Sushi :)
Fresh Flavours Fusion~a mix of mango, carrots and pepper bells with soft shell crab~mouth watering ain't it ??
It's a new dish..Try it out !
Unatama Maki~Eel atop rice-wrapped-omelette with cucumber slices~tastes so heavenly
Oyster Mentai Maki~Oyster, cheese, shrimp roe & codfish roe all in a bite :) my new favourite !
Adegashi Tofu~Have always loved this tofu which comes with a special sauce ^~^
Cheese Soft Shell Crab Maki~my all time favourite
Miso Soup~Salty bean paste :P
Both these 2 are sorbets~Hehehe ^^ Very tasty !
Kor had the orange while I had the lemon :)
After scarfing down sooooo much food, we watched "Green Lantern" at TGV.. It's ok I guess.. Not much comment about it.. Personally I don't really think this movie is worth watching at the cinema >.< but you guys can try if you want :)
That's all now~ Will keep updating always (I hope) :P Hehehe~~~
Toodles !

Comments

Popular Posts