Johor, here I am !

Teehehe ^~^ I'm extremely happy.. Before that, lemme apologize for the late posting ya >.< Was catching up with thesis work & studying..
It's the 1st time I'm in Johor.. I'm staying with 1 of my zhimuis, HuanHuan.. I call her Purple sometimes.. She's pretty & have a very charming smile~~~ It is actually our study week, to prepare for our coming exams which will start on the 11th of April.. But I don't think we will do much of the proper thing.. Haha.. So, here's an account of my 1st & 2nd day in Johor ^^
1ST DAY~SHOPPING AT CITYSQUARE !
Had Portuguese Chicken + Portuguese Egg Tarts for brunch on our 1st day.. It was delicious ^^ lasted till supper time & it wasn't expensive.. The whole meal only cost around Rm16..
Chilling out at Roibo while waiting for Dickson & Vincent to finish their movie~~~ Roibo~1st time I tried it, nice but a lil too sweet.. It's peppermint flavor by the way, my favorite XD
LOL XD Just camwhoring here :P A chopstick for my hair XD haha.. I fell in love with the color yellow lately~~~
Bought only these shirts for the 1st & 2nd day at Johor ~ The green 1 was bought on the 1st day at CitySquare~Regreted that I bought it cuz they dont wanna let me try, and now it looks bad on me T.T I like the 2nd better though it's so see-through you can basically see my bra :P
2ND DAY~STUDY DAY !
I look noob, don't I ?? 1st time I went out wearing all my hair up with a hair band.. My forehead felt so cold~~~ :P Teehehe.. Went to Axtivo Cafe to study & do my thesis.. Finished it at last @.@ almost dead... This is the great+famous Abalone Kuay Teow Soup in Johor ! Very sweet soup ^^ Love it the instant I tried it~~~ Had it for brunch XD Yummy...
To be continue in the next post~~~ Ciao ^0^

Comments

Popular Posts