Back to the 90's ^^

This will be a very short post cuz I'm tired out but still wanna share something with you guys ^^ Just wanna share a vintage bag I got from Mummy~Teehehe :P Actually I disturbed Mummy while she was watching her fav genre of movies to get it XD The Carlo Rino bag was just sitting in the cupboard gathering up duster bunnies, so why not put it to good use right ? It's made of 100% real leather, well, the point is it's vintage ! I'm falling in love with all things vintage now after reading Ming's blog ♥ She's a great blogger~my idol ! I love the way she blogs & her sense of fashion ^^ Check it out kay folks~~~ Oh ya, I stood like an idiot in this photo~Guess I'm kind of tired after pestering Mummy + jumping up and down when I got the bag XD LOL Forgive me for looking like a log >.<

Comments

Popular Posts