Advanced Suprise Bday Celebration for my Hubby

This is really a day to remember.. It was awesome ! My bf really seem surprised at de end of the day.. Wen de 2nd cake came out and turns out to be his after we denied celebrating for him as de 1st cake was for de next table's guests.. Haha XD We started out with having lunch at Ninja Joes.. Just me, my bf and his fren, Jing Tzer .. It was delicious.. Tasty pork burgers with different sauces.. Mmhm... Yummy.. It jus makes my saliva drip jus thinking back of the porky burgers now.. Around 4pm, we had fun in the ice skating rink.. I fell down for like 4 hundred times.. Ok.. That's exaggerating.. But I did fell a couple of times.. Hoho.. On my ass.. Ouch.. And then's the suprise.. We, adding Yang Wei, Wei Shan and Brad, had dinner at a place called Pedro's Place in Hartamas.. It's a Mexican restaurant.. And the rest is history... Happy Birthday in advance my dear hubby <3

Comments

Popular Posts