Deep Misery

I feel so miserable now..Why did she have to write such things ?? Doesn't she know that I can see it ?? Or is tat her purpose ?? She wants me to see it..Doesn't she think it would hurt me when I do see it ?? Or is tat her purpose too ?? I do feel pain u noe..I feel so hurt tat she could write such things for the world to see..I never could imagine she doing it..I feel so betrayed..I couldn't even believe it if it wasn't my own eyes that see it..After staring for so long, droplets of tears started to fall..I couldn't control myself..I kept asking myself..Why ?? Why did she do it ?? Why muz she let de world noe ?? Why muz she compare between de 2 of us ?? How come she only tink of herself ?? Did she even consider looking from my point of view ?? Apaarently not !!! But still she shouldn't write all those hurtful words without taking into consideration about my feelings..I do have a heart u noe..I'm not made of stone..Since she doesn't care about me anymore, I shall jus say TO HELL WIF HER !!! But why do my tears keep on falling ??? ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................beacuse she is my sister !

Comments

Popular Posts