Diet Diet Diet !

Haha..Dono wat happen..Maybe I gt brain shock or sumthing liao..Suddenly oni feel like muz diet d...Maybe cos is my mum said I've gain a bit of weight gua a few days ago..I feel so strongly bout it le..It's de 2nd day I diet edi today..Yday i oni had a meal..Today I din even have half a meal..I oni ate 3 fork of mee hoon..Oh Oh..I hope I won't get sick cos of my diet lor.. But I feel so happy wen I look into de mirror..Cos can see a lil bit of diff le lor..I did sum hula-hooping,too..So, I can get a nicer body shape..Haha..Really insane am I ?? My frens said so jus now wen I yum cha wif dem..Actually, I feel kinda hungry now..But, I will absolutely not allow myself to eat.. Hehe..Hope dis diet will giv me de figure I wan lor..Wen my dear cum bak maybe will feel suprised oso lo..Hmm..Really feel good about this ^^ I muz gambateh lor !

Comments

Popular Posts