Am I having INSOMNIA ???

Well, I'm not sure if dis is insomnia, but I jus cant seem to sleep fitfully during de whole nite..It's been getting worse lately..I tink it started a few days ago..I jus don feel sleepy at all tho it's past midnite, over 3am and all..I have to will myself to sleep at nite(it's rily in de morning as it's past midnite)but I will jus wake up not feeling tired or sleep deprived..I will wake up quite a few times all thru de nite..And most of de time, I tink I'm dreaming of sumthing but I cant seem to remenber clearly wat it is..It's vague, u noe ?? For instance today,I rily meant yday, I wen into my room to sleep at 1am tho I'm not sleepy..Cos I got kicked (not literally) by my parents into my room..Dey say sleep is important..I noe I noe..But I'm not sleepy..So, I jus read some comics till 2am++ den I willed myself to sleep..I rolled in my bed till 3.30am and finally got to sleep a while, waking up every hour till 6.30am..Den I cant sleep anymore, so here I am sitting in front of my lappy, drinking a cup of oats (it's disgusting, but I'm hungry, and it wont affect my diet)and typing my heart out.. Hm..Am I having difficulty in sleeping because I'm going thru a massive diet plan ?? Is my tummy hungry, so it sends signals to my brain, asking my brain to boycott me ??? I sure hope not..Cos I plan to go on wif dis diet till I reach my ideal weight ok..So, pls don be it...

Comments

Popular Posts