One Last Dance (Sem 2, 2010)

Today we (my ko-k frens & I) danced our last dance 4 dis semester..It's our simulasi..A performance called Festival 1 Malaysia..Was so tired..Cos we got there at 2pm, practiced & get ready ( make up, tye hair & all), till 10pm oni perform our only 4 minutes dance..I feel a bit sad to say it honestly..Tho sumtimes I rily don like Mr.Wong(our sissy lecturer), I feel sad to leave him now as he's been my dance instructor 4 a year..Wonder wat he feels @.@ ..I took a pic wif him as a memoranda lor..He's so good to us today..He drew our eye brows 4 us..Gave us some make up tips, and teached us how to pose 4 pics..Wow..Mayb he's already missing us..I noe I'll miss him, too..Thank you, Mr.Wong..4 all de precious moments we had together (tho some are terrible)..Hope we'll keep in touch !

Comments

Popular Posts