😷😷😷

Just a short update..

Am back in Malaysia for a week cuz I've caught a deathly flu bug and my braces bracket fell off, again.. Lol.. 
Am 95% recovered with the occasional dry cough..

Was polishing my post on the last part of Boracay trip before I came back.. Should be able to post it up by this week but I didn't bring my laptop back with me in the haste of packing.. Hence, only able to publish the following post by next week ya :) 

Note: I'm using Windows Live Writer to type my blog posts cuz it is really neat and convenient, you can use it offline and only connect to the Internet when you wanna live it! 

Btw, got invited to Courts Event @ Setapak on 6th June by Nuffnang MY to write about the event but too bad I couldn't make it since I won't be in Malaysia.. 

Ok, gonna hit the sack now.. Nights :)


Comments

Popular Posts