Zi Mui Trip – Day 2 ♥

My fav day of our trip---the foodie & shopping day ^^ too bad YenYen couldn’t join us cuz she had to work..

Went in search for The Bravery Café first thing in the morning cuz I wanted to try their famed & unique Lavender Latte~~~did our homework before going over to SG Winking smile thanks to Huanie dear for always indulging in my wants and needs.. hehe..

20140503215746 copy 

First of all, an outfit of the day pix of course Smile Badly wanted to wear heels so that my stumpy legs can look longer but we had to walk a lot for café hunt so I couldn't.. 

20140503215800 copy

Huanie did tho!! She wore heels and we walked quite a distance.. impressive huh~~~maybe bcuz she weight a feather hence her feet don’t feel as heavily stressed? lol xD

20140503215558 copy

Interior of The Bravery Café --- simplicity is the keyword for this café I think.. Even the shop frontage doesn’t bear a signage board.. It took us like 20minutes to locate the café though we are already around that area.. We kept on asking around the neighborhood once we alighted from the mrt but no one seems to know where this quaint lil café is located..

20140503215648 copy

20140503215700 copy

Lavender Latte (SGD5.50) definitely worth trying if you ask me.. The slight lavender taste blends perfectly into the aroma of smooth coffee making the latte just nice for taking.. For those who are not very into lavender smell, there’s no overpowering of lavender smell in the latte so no worries if you wanna try ^^ Give yourself and the lavender latte a chance!

PS: I don’t like lavender smell actually!

SAM_0414 copy

Raunchy Eggs (SGD14) – a mixture of spicy beans, anchovies, parmesan and shredded cabbage topped with 2 nicely done non-grease fried eggs served on tortilla wrap.. I felt healthy eating this, I don’t know why hahaha..

SAM_0415 copy

Poached Eggs on Toast with Bacon (SGD11.50) – 2 poached eggs on multigrain toast with a side of turkey bacon.. definitely my type of food cuz bacon is involved haha I love bacon (^~^)

20140503215645 copy 

The obligatory selfie with the darling ♥

Like Huanie’s statement piece? I chose it for her in Jurong Point!! Btw, Huanie darling put the curls in my hair cuz I’m an idiot in curling my hair.. I tend to yanked off a bunch of hair if I use a styling tool ==|| meh~~~

More info on The Bravery Café:

Contact no: 6225 4387

Address: 66 Horne Road, Singapore 209073

Nearest mrt station: Lavender station

Operating: Weekdays (9am-7pm), Weekends (8am-8pm) – closed on Tuesdays

Next, we headed to Bugis Street for shopping of course.. So, no pix there cuz we kept on buying & haggling like siao zha boh haha.. At least, I did..

Got tired after shopping for only 2.5 hours @.@ I think the age monster is catching up with me.. I used to be able to shop from 10am in the morning till 5pm in the evening Smile with tongue out 

Headed to Everything With Fries for our lunch cum tea break in Bugis Junction cuz we are both potato lovers ^^

20140503215803 copy

20140503215823 copy

Oh so sinful~~~guess which dessert we picked?

20140503215840 copy

Oh, pardon the messiness.. I was just trying to stuff all my purchases in the most organized way I can into 1 bag so I don’t need to lug like 10 bags around haha..

20140503220135 copy

What we had (from left, clockwise):

Nutella Lava Mug (SGD8.90), Latte (RM5.90), Cappuccino (SGD5.90) and Garlic & Herbs Fries (RM5.90).. The “yummiest award” goes to….

NUTELLA LAVA MUG of course!!

Try taking a bite of warm & soft lava cake and licked off some smooth vanilla ice cream.. Guarantee you the best dessert combination >~<  It was so delicious we wouldn’t have minded ordering a 2nd helping but we were too full to even finish the fries cuz the portion given was quite generous..

20140503215929 copy

Us ♥

After our tea break, we headed back to Jurong Point to meet sweetie YenYen and Lemon for dinner ^^ Haha.. Eat again lol..

@ Swensens~~~

20140503220141 copy 

Clam Chowder

20140503220147 copy

Breaded Chicken

20140503220153 copy

Pesto Salmon

20140503220202 copy

Swensen’s Banana Split

Yums.. Commercialized but still tasty Smile

Went back to YenYen’s place for the night taking the bus.. Saw a young couple in the middle of a quarrel.. Well, to be more precise, the guy was scolding his gf furiously in the bus and she was just crying silently and kept on uttering “I’m sorry”.. Poor her.. To be humiliated in front of an extremely crowded bus.. Too much lor that guy.. Haih..

Anyway, hafta sleep now.. Still gotta work tomorrow.. Ciao~~~ Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts