6 years anniversary ♥

It's been 6 years and 11 days since we first dated.. 2201 days already huh? I guess we could make it work this long cuz you weren't always here.. Distance makes the heart grow fonder they say.. Whomever invented this saying clearly knows what he/she is saying.. Must have went through it too!

At times I do feel insecure, wary and worried.. I couldn't see you.. I don't know how you get through everyday.. I don't know how our future will be like.. This is  all so worrisome and fearful don't you think? But you try your best to handle all my fears and worries..

I love you for how you show you love me not through sweet nothings whispered or exquisite presents delivered but through your caring actions and undivided attention.. Oh, almost forgot to say, I do need to vie for his attention with his Iphone games == meh~~~

I won't lie and say we are always a 100% happy couple.. We do have our ups and downs in our relationship but who doesn't right? Those lovers tiff and quarrels brought us much closer, not as in physical touch but the mentality, mindset and feelings.. After a quarrel, we both get to know more clearly what the other likes, dislikes and all sorts of minute things that are actually not important but counts..

Happy 6 years dating anniversary my love.. altho I'm 11 days behind schedule to post this..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts