You hold the candle ♥

So lovey-mushy title haha.. But, my boyfie really hold the candle that lights up my life.. Not that my life is in darkness lah.. Just that he chase away the shadows maybe ?? Lol I also know what I’m crapping about.. Been neglecting my blog a bit cuz this world-most-wonderful man (besides my daddy) came home to me after 8 months of sailing..

mmexport1385201652457

I look so idiotic here.. Don’t wanna post this initially but my boyfie look so good.. They say “good things are meant to be shared” ma.. Lolol xD

To those sweet couples out there, go out and shop together for Xmas gifts for friends & family---it’s a fun thing bickering playfully over what’s suitable !!

For the awesome singles, it’s time to get a new image and head to the year-end-almost-never-ending partays !! 

Anyway, have a great weekend ya all Smile

Comments

Popular Posts