A Charming Malaysian blogger =)

If you follow me closely on Instagram / Facebook, you probably know who I’m talking about..

Yeap.. It’s Chiang Lee Ming !! I saw her last 3 weekends ago at Sunway Pyramid’s Topshop xD She’s working there as a personal shopper.. I was so excited when I saw her.. lolol..

Ooh yeah !! Btw, her blog link here Smile check it out !!

In case you did not follow me, do it now!! lolol xD

She’s a very sweet blogger.. Charming through and through I would say.. She even wrote a message on my surprise birthday card which my bestie went the extra length to prepare..

I would elaborate about the advanced surprise birthday celebration in the next couple of posts, hopefully when I have more time.. Lolol xD

Currently hunting cheap flight tickets on AirAsia now cuz  Air Asia is giving away 100 MILLION FREE SEATS that I’ve yet to find.. Fyi, I took the day off cuz I’m too tired as I just came back from my Singapore trip yesternight..

Ok.. On with the hunt~~~bye Smile

Comments

Popular Posts