I don’t get you !

Hey Ho~~~Just got back from work an hour ago and here I am sitting in front of my lappie blogging.. See.. I so no life T___T And yes, I worked today.. From 8.30am till 4pm.. Haha.. Joking lar.. I enjoy my work, so no worries there.. Just don’t like the idea of having to work long weekends cuz it’s family day mar..

Anyway, back to topic.. Was soul searching again, yesterday cuz I couldn’t sleep.. Such a good way to fully utilize my time.. Lolol xD

Thought of the things/situations that happen in everyday life which I don’t really understand such as the below.. 

1# People saying no offence but will subsequently say something that offences you..

(Yes, I admit that I did this, too, but cutting back on it cuz I don’t wanna get shoot as guns are so easily attainable nowadays in Malaysia---refer to newspaper if you don’t understand what I mean)

2# People calling their friends/best friends bitch/my bitch..

(Err.. I just called my friends/best friends the same term as they originally are or the famous BFF(s) or bestie or zimui---I so don’t get it when people call their close friends MY BITCH == why “bitch” ??? Ain’t it a noun for female dog ?? Please enlighten me)

3# A saying she’s fat and wanna goes on a diet plan when she is actually underweight but can tell her chubby friend, B that B looks very nice and don’t need to diet..

(Ok, this is what happens all around and it does happens to me, too---if you think you are fat when you are underweight, what gives you the right to tell me that I (who iz a lil on the chubby side) am slim ? Maybe they are being bitchy or maybe that’s just common courtesy for you---idk)

That’s all.. My soul searching was cut short cuz my teddy punched me in the face.. Hahaha.. No lah, I dozed off.. So, enjoy the remaining of your Sunday =D

I’m going for a major shopping spree tomorrow with a bunch of gorgeous ladies.. Tataz and till then..

XOXO

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts