EE crazy Facts !

Have nothing to talk about but still wanna post something regardless.. So, here comes crazy facts about me that will make you, either go LOL/feeling disgusted/think that I’m dense (where some of my friends have already thought so) cuz I have nothing else better to do Open-mouthed smile enjoy !

#1. Loves desserts esp ice cream

#2. Extremely terrified of ghosts, spirits and etc

#3. I used to stuck my hand down my throat to make myself puke cuz I have slight bulimic symptoms (a kind of eating disorder)---completely cured now

#4. Fancy a career as a singer/actress before I read in the news when I was around 15 that showbiz is dirty dirty business---according to newspaper lah

#5. Thought myself in love with artists/idols where my 1st husband as I call him was Toro from a previously Taiwan idol group when I was in Standard 5

#6. Fell down the bed in the middle of the night while sleeping

#7. Opened the door to strangers who deemed themselves as Government officials who later got caught somewhere in Jenjarum (luckily I’m still alive, lol)

#8. Kissed more than 5 of my girlfriends (fyi, I’m perfectly straight k)

#9. Stupidly went diving in a 1m deep pool and hit my front teeth on the pool floor that leads to my chipped off tooth which has been mended now (Jo, stop laughing if you are reading this!)

#10. Been an emo kid since the birth of my lil bro when I was just 4 (I used to hid myself in a dark room/corner so that Mommy will forget about baby bro & come and get me)

#11. Love my bf so much that I don’t mind waiting for another 5 years for him

#12. Into sentimental & country love songs lately

#13. Tried to pee while standing up when I was in primary school cuz I wanna try to do it like the boys (Mom will get so shocked if she knew it was she who provoked me to do that when she said Didi = my lil bro have to pee while standing but I mustn’t, hoho)

#14. Loves happily-ever-after endings

#15. I’m a crybaby---yes, up till now, but getting better at controlling my emotions d fortunately

Ok.. Enough of soul-baring today.. Tis just some insight to what makes me tick and what kind of person I am.. Lolol.. That’s all for today, then..  Shoo shoo, go have your dinner or whatever meal you shud now~~~bye =)

Comments

Popular Posts